04 August, 2014

Fade to Blue








Natural Textures



This Australian beach house on Sydney's Northern Beaches is what dreams are made of.....
 blissful weekends by the sea!

I love the cool clean modern lines inside and the beach house feel to the outside, with the white weatherboards, palms and rustic roof over the courtyard. There are so many things to love about this house that I don't know where to start.  I love the eclectic mix of natural textures which were shipped out from South Africa. A few of the other standout features are the bamboo pendants, the bar stools, the dugout canoe and the juju feather headdress ... oh, and that Appaiser stone bath is to die for! I also like the striking black wall in the living room - totally unexpected in a light and bright, airy beach house but somehow it works!

Melissah xox



architect eduardo villa | real living au | dust jacket |moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...