26 August, 2014

Hamptons Kitchens












Today I'm swooning over some my favourite kitchens.
For me nothing beats a classic white Hamptons kitchen.
They are timeless and elegant and 
bring some old world charm into your home.
The key ingredients are :-
2 pack shaker doors in a semi gloss finish,
white stone benchtops,
white tiled splashbacks,
a couple of feature glass pendants,
traditional hardware and a vintage style tap.
Just add flowers and I'm in heaven!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 

For more gorgeous kitchens check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

laura Madalene said...

Your modern interior design has considered that the kitchen with stools are also the dining area. The design of the kitchen is adjusted by the kitchen interior theme. Starts from the traditional design until the contemporary style, the color is also various starts from the neutral color, the soft tone color, until the bright color. Thank you for your beautiful design
Modern Kitchen

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...