10 August, 2014

Holiday Inspiration



  







Romantic Nights

 


One of the great things about travel is the way that it influences
 our everyday lives once the holiday is long gone.
When we return from holidays
I always vow to slow down and relax more.
I endeavour to put aside some 'me' time for long baths
and a bit of pampering.
We plan to have more romantic date nights and
dinners out in candlelit restaurants.
I also find travel really inspiring for my work and 
I'm often find myself incorporating these creative ideas
 into my design schemes.
I am loving the subtle tropical vibe
of these colourful beach homes.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-8 9 moodboard by Coastal Style, 10

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful clothes set and interiors!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...