01 August, 2014

Lime & Aqua Crush




lime & aqua

 






Loving these chic accessories from Tory Burch


Lime & Aqua Details



Taking inspiration from Tory Burch's Spring / Summer Collection
I suddenly have a major crush on all things lime green and aqua.
It's a both fresh and vibrant ~
a combination that makes a bold statement 
in both your wardrobe and decor scheme.
It's one of this season's lust-haves ~
a look that can be easily achieved with a few colourful accessories.

Melissah xox

Images via  1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 2 + 8 moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest 

3 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I love that color combo with grey. Yummy!

Una said...

Great colors!

Seawashed said...

Loving the white kitchen with basket accents. I just had to come over and tell you that recently I left a comment to you on how clear your site looked, well Google must be doing something because mine became clearer today! Have you noticed?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...