19 August, 2014

The Taste Of Summer














Just the word ice-cream” brings back happy childhood memories
 of long, lazy summers. 

I have fond memories of 5 cent lemonade icy-poles at the beach, home-made popsicles and queuing up at the 'Mr Whippy' ice-cream van on a hot summer's day with the other neighbourhood kids! These days I try to resist the temptations of ice-cream but there's the odd perfect day when I simply can't resist! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6-7, 8, 9a, 9b, graphics and edits by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

So many yummy photos!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

All For Love said...

I'm an absolute sucker for ice cream & ice blocks...in Summer or Winter....looking at these delightful pics, who could blame me!? ;) Gorgeous images Melissah xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...