02 August, 2014

Weekend Barbeque






BBQ





Summer is perfectly summed up with blue skies, sunshine, 
the beach and smokey barbeque smells.
Who doesn't love a good barbeque?
It's the Aussie summer staple diet and 
undoubtedly the most popular way to entertain family and friends.
I think the bbq repertoire is getting more sophisticated
with Atlantic salmon, rib eye on-the-bone, fancy marinades and barbeque ribs
all making appearances at stylish barbeques ~
but I'm an old fashioned girl at heart and 
I still love my sausages, chops and burgers!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, moodboard by Coastal Style, 5, 6, 7


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh i love the stripes, so pretty and anything cooked on the BBQ is my favorite.

Seawashed said...

Thank you Melissah...everything looks softer and brighter to me.

We like to grill year round. The hit this Summer has been veggie & fruit kabobs with some fish or chicken too. xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...