13 September, 2014

Amber Interiors














I hope you enjoyed the tour of Amber's beautiful home from Amber Interiors. I love this designer's work - she has such a great eye for detail, mixing patterns and layering textiles. I love her confident use of colour and the way she creates bold and unexpected colour combinations. Studying other designers and creative people helps me to become a better designer giving me the confidence to explore new styles and push the boundaries. Seeing inspiring work like Amber's challenges me to be brave and work outside my comfort zone.

I'm totally in love with her dining room ~ it's eclectic, feminine, fresh and inspiring!

Melissah xox

Images via Amber Interiors, 10

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Una said...

Beautiful!

Adinna from Fashion-Spike said...

This looks amazing, I like this style, thank you for the ideas.
FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...