19 September, 2014

Coastal Life




 










Unless it's pouring with rain, most days I walk along the beach.
 When you do it day in, day out
you realise perfect days of blue skies and sunshine are few and far between.
But it's amazing the beauty you can see 
even on the cloudy, dull days.
It's peaceful, it clears the mind and puts you back in touch with nature.
The beach is an endless source of inspiration ~
beautiful light, crashing waves, stormy clouds,
birds in flight, flotsam and jetsam, pretty shells and
rustic fishing boats.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Seawashed said...

Beautiful. It looks like Spring! I am wearing a grey t with a long jean skirt...reminds me of your photo. xx enjoy your warmer weather.

Expert Bromley Carpet Cleaners said...

Amazing!! It's so beautiful!! I love these photos!! I want to be there so much!!

Expert Bromley Carpet Cleaners
http://www.bromleyscarpetcleaners.co.uk

heather gilmour said...

Stunning photos, that bird is very beautiful!
House cleaners Richmond

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...