18 September, 2014

Country Road Homewares




Country-Road-Spring-2014-3-Est-Magazine
 
Country-Road-Spring-2014-4-Est-Magazine
 
Country-Road-Spring-2014-5-Est-Magazine
 
Country-Road-Spring-2014-7-Est-Magazine
 
Country-Road-Spring-2014-8-Est-Magazine
 
Country-Road-Spring-2014-9-Est-Magazine

Country-Road-Spring-2014-Est-Magazine

Pastel Perfect


I have been shopping at Country Road for the past 20 years and 
filling my home with their platters, accessories and homewares.

I still have some of those early purchases and every year or so I add a few pieces, not that I really need them but because I can't help myself! Whenever I pop in there to check out the latest ranges there's always something there that I can't resist! They are affordable, good quality and right on trend. They suit the Australian way of life and my casual entertaining style. They are great for decorating a beach house and they've always got a 'must have' hostess essential ready for summer entertaining.

Natural textures, modern patchwork, metallics and wood elements in pastel hues of grey, lemon, mint and melon all feature in their Nordic inspired Spring 2014 homewares collection. Known for their clean and fresh designs, this season you can expect to see colorful geometric pieces, organic porcelain, textiles featuring grid patterns and herringbone prints, as well as chunky weaves and knits. 

So freshen up your home this Spring with their pretty sorbet cushions and throws
 and a bunch of fresh flowers.

Melissah xox

Moodbard by Coastal Style / post source Est Magazine
 
Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful colours and textures!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

littlekarstar said...

I missed out on that bedspread - it sold so quickly!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...