16 September, 2014

My Pan Fried Calamari









Calamari is one of my favourite summertime dishes.
It looks fabulous and it's so easy to whip up
a batch of these golden, crispy rings.
They don't even need much dressing up just a squeeze of lime
and a sprinkling of sea salt.
I served this up to friends on the weekend.
A few minutes in the kitchen then I'm back on my deck 
relaxing and laughing with a Gin Fizz in hand! 

Melissah xox

Photography & graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

All For Love said...

Ohhhh YUM! These look absolutely delicious Melissah! I'm a big fan of calamari or salt & pepper squid. Just gorgeous photos too xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...