26 September, 2014

Pamela Makin - Les Interiors







Global textures 





 




If you share my love of an organic, natural and textural aesthetic then you will probably be familiar with the work of Sydney’s doyenne of interior chic, Pamela Makin. Her stunning ocean view home on Sydney’s northern beaches has featured in countless magazines around the world. Here is a sneak peak into her new look design studio and concept store Les Interieurs.

The store is covered head to toe in lashings of pristine white to create a fresh, light filled space. The palette is anchored with a strong use of dramatic black accents, timber furniture and metal framed over sized mirrors to exude drama, sophistication and intrigue. I love her global mix of one off eclectic pieces. I can't wait to get up to Sydney and check it out for myself. 

Melissah xox

Source : Est Magazine, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Edward Thirlwall said...

I'm loving the contrast of colours in the beach house. The black accents from all the little decorative units really bring out the stark whiteness of the walls. It is just a perfect mix of edgy and calm and I would love if I could somehow get my house in Sydney looking like this!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...