29 September, 2014

The Italian Dream








  


Glamour Vacation
 

Feeling inspired by George Clooney's wedding in Venice
I was thinking how lovely it would be if I was somewhere in Italy right now ~
 a glass of chilled, white wine in hand!

I would love to be sitting on a sun drenched balcony overlooking the sparkling Mediterranean sea. Nothing to do except soak up the sun, relax, read and eat. When I get bored of doing that then I might get more adventurous and take a boat trip or a bike ride and see some of the sights.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, fashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...