09 September, 2014

The New Ensuite





 

 





Well I am very excited to finally show you our new Ensuite 
there so many things to love about it ~ I don't know where to start!


 


The freestanding bath is such a luxury ~
I always make sure I find the time for a long, indulgent bubble bath on the weekends.
I'm also loving my heated towel rail ~
no more wet, soggy towels in the winter months.
The vanity is huge, 2.6m - more than big enough for the two of us
but I still keep getting in trouble for taking over the entire length!
The best thing though is probably the view out the window ~
which isn't captured here but it's got fabulous ocean views (even from the loo!).
I'm glad we decided to keep the original floorboards and not tile over them ~
the boards together with the tongue and groove wall panelling
give the room charm and character.
I feel so privileged and fortunate to have some such a big, beautiful space
surrounded by all the things I love.
Every time I go in there I have to pinch myself!

Melissah xox

Photography by Matt Lord (and me) for Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

13 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

What a stunning ensuite, i'd pinch myself too if it were mine. xT

Carissa Westman said...

Gorgeous!! Looks amazing! x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!

Magali40 said...

It's perfect Melissah as usual, but this time when I show your lovely new ensuite to my surfer, he told me : " There are no children in this space, no life, a perfect magazine photography. Sure ! My ensuite is so full of the life of my 3 children... I prefer yours :)

Ich liebe mein Zuhause said...

Liebe Melissah

Wieder wunderschöne Fotos. I love it :-)

Liebe Grüsse,

Petra von http://ichliebemeinzuhause.ch/blog/

Seawashed said...

Lovely xx

SUSAN, CORLETTE said...

Morning Melissah,
how peaceful and beautiful is your ensuite.........the colours are divine..plus the R.L. towels!
enjoy,
Susan, Corlette

Manuela Könemann said...

Really great! I love the colors: cool white, warm wood and my favourite "turquoise". Coastal feeling - modern way.

Great blog - good taste!

All For Love said...

Oh my, I have severe ensuite envy, we have the most horrible old bathroom. I dream of ripping it all out and starting again with a lovely new one. Just loving the colour scheme too, the aqua blue is stunning! :)

Ashlea Kerr said...

So gorgeous!The ceiling, floors and window are divine, as it that bath! Enjoy x

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, love your ensuite! Can you please tell me what you used for your benchtop (material and colour)? Thanks, Charlotte

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

The benchtop is Naturastone colour Jasmine
x
Melissah

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melissah! Cheers, Charlotte

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...