03 October, 2014

A Beach Cottage






A Beach Cottage





This sweet little beach cottage belongs to Sydney blogger Sarah and her family.

Sarah moved from the UK to our sunny shores in 2005 and fell in love with Aussie beachside living and our gorgeous climate. Most of you probably already know her blog 'A Beach cottage' and her adventures with fixing up her place and decorating with vintage finds and DIY tricks. Lately she has inspired me to take more of my own photos around my house and of yummy things that come out of my kitchen on lazy weekends. So I hoping that you will enjoy seeing more original content on my blog over the coming the months.

Melissah xox

Images via A Beach Cottage, fashion, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest 

1 comments:

Nola Grasby said...

Love your blog and house-can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...