18 October, 2014

Beach Finds










 


I love walking along the beach and collecting shells,
bits of seaglass, gnarly bits of driftwood and beautiful pebbles.
It's amazing what you can find if you keep your eyes peeled.
The other day I found a pink seahorse washed up.
I was amazed - I'd never seen one before and
for some reason I thought they were mythical creatures like unicorns ~
so you can imagine my delight at finding this rare and pretty specimen!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 editing by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Ich liebe mein Zuhause said...

Liebe Melissah

Ich liebe Deine Beach Fotos :-)

Liebe Grüsse,

Petra von http://ichliebemeinzuhause.ch/blog/

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissah,
I absolutely love your blog and your home tour and use it to inspire decorating my home here on the Sunshine Coast. I was wondering where you get all your "bits and pieces" of home wares such as the beautiful vases, bowls and vessels in your lounge area. Do you order online or just have luck finding them in stores? I really love the little white and aqua patterned bowl in the first photo of your home tour. Where can I find that one? :)
Tanja

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Hi Tanja, the ceramics on the mantlepiece are from MRD home & the pattern bowl is from Husk.
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...