13 October, 2014

My Aqua Ombre Cupcakes





 




I had a lot of fun making these ombre cupcakes
 in shades of mint and aqua.
Every cupcake is frosted in a slightly different colour
so they look very pretty all mixed together.
I bought some new coffee mugs and I couldn't resist making cupcakes to match!
Reading magazines and indulging in these yummy treats
 on a sunny afternoon was the perfect way to while away my Sunday.
I hope yours was equally enjoyable. 

Melissah xox

Photos by me, Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Ashlea Kerr said...

So gorgeous Melissah! You have such an eye for detail :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...