20 October, 2014

My Chilli Prawns







 


Relaxed weekends, sunny days, salty air, bare feet and good friends 
calls for these tempting morsels.
If we've got company on the weekend
I pop into the local fish co-op for some freshly caught prawns.
Sea salt, crushed garlic, chilli, home grown lemons and parsley
is all your need for this quick and simple tasty dish.
Washed down with a glass of wine
they are a perfect light lunch or evening appetiser.

Melissah xox

Photography by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Georgia Milton said...

MMM these looks so yummy! Definitely will try your recipe.

Croydon cleaning services

OnePieceBlack said...

This is exactly how my grandma makes her prawns :) Looks good!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...