28 October, 2014

Primitive Wood Furniture









 


These days I'm very much into chunky wood furniture.

I love how these textured, rustic pieces contrast with crisp, clean whites. They bring warmth and character into a space and give a room a sense of history. These pieces usually look like they have a story to tell! They can easily be mixed back with modern furniture to create an eclectic feel and they look very much at home in a beachside environment. These timber beauties come in all shapes and forms and can serve you well as a coffee table, occasional tables, stools or bedside tables. They are right on trend at the moment so they are easy to pick up. 

Here are a few of my favourite styles.


Statement Stools


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 9 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Ashlea Kerr said...

Just gorgeous. I too am a fan of a chunky piece of timber!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...