02 October, 2014

Sensational Seafood



 






Summer Entertaing

 


One of my favourite things about the warmer months is entertaining.
I love cooking and I love having friends over because it gives me a good excuse
to get in the kitchen and cook up a storm!
My friends love their food ~ so they are always enthusiastic and appreciative of my efforts
and they are a lot of fun to cook for.
 Because we live by the beach
in summer it's generally seafood and barbeques because that's everyone's favourite.
There's something about sitting on the deck looking out to sea,
feeling the sea breeze and smelling the salty air
that makes seafood the perfect choice!

Melissah xox

Food images via Gourmet Traveller, 3 fashion story, 6 moodboard by Coastal Style, 7

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

dreaming en francais said...

I am a huge fan of seafood - all of this looks so good!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Seawashed said...

Looks delicious and I like the dishware, especially the watercolor style.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...