23 October, 2014

Tahitian Dream











Tropical Paradise


When listing my favourite travel destinations
Tahiti would have to be at the top of my list.
When I was young and adventurous I wanted to explore the world,
trekking jungles, climbing mountains, camping through Africa,
backpacking through Europe, Asia and America. 
Now I'm older and lazier ~
I just want to go somewhere beautiful,
stay in luxury resort, laze by the pool and sip cocktails at sunset.
It's funny how things that make you happy change so much over the years!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5a, 5b, 6a, 6b, 7, 8, 9 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Jessica Taylor said...

Amazing pictures! I'm speechless! Just want to go there and swim in the crystal water!
Carpet cleaners Chelsea

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...