10 October, 2014

Vintage Love










Vintage Style


I love a bit of a retro vintage ~
especially when it comes to old fashioned bicycles and retro caravans.
I have the bike, now I just have to work on the caravan!
Mind you, I'm not sure what I would do with it
but that doesn't stop me from wanting one!
I also love a bit of old fashioned glamour ~
these Norma Kamali swimsuits are so very chic. 
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, hearts 8 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

A caravan is on my list to buy in 2 years. We used to have one and I miss it.

OnePieceBlack said...

Oh, that´s so dreamy cute. I hope to travel with my vintage caper soon :)

Trudy said...

I'm with you Melissah, what's not to love about a bit of retro vintage anything. Personally I'm lusting after that basket in the bottom composition. I have a collection of vintage baskets, but nothing like that. Swoon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...