10 November, 2014

A Stunning Sydney Home



prueruscoe2

prueruscoe1

Natural textures

prueruscoe3


sydney-home-2

sydney-home-1


I first came across this stunning beachside house in Vogue Living. 

Located on one of Sydney's most beautiful beaches, it simply has to be one of the best locations you could find in Australia. The city is close at hand yet you feel like you on some exotic, tropical island. I think if I lived here I would feel like I am permanently on holidays ~ especially in the hanging chair with a glass of wine! Built in a modern Greek style it is a wonderful mix of contemporary architecture and rustic finishes. I love the interior decor ~ it looks so comfy and inviting. The muted colour palette adds to the sophistication and the timber accents give the house an earthy, relaxed feel. There is just nothing that I don’t like about this house. And what about that alfresco area and the infinity edge pool?! 

Photographer Prue Ruscoe : for more of her work check out her website.

Melissah xox

Images via Prue Ruscoefashion moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...