01 November, 2014

Affordable Art














Right now there is a huge trend towards colourful, modern abstract art
which I am really loving.
The bigger and bolder the better I say!
There's a great number of artists who are putting there artwork
out there at affordable prices ~
which is great news for those of us who are decorating on a budget.
If original pieces are out of your reach then look to pieces
that have been digitally reproduced and stretched onto canvas.
Here's a few of my favourite picks from Urban Road ~
they retail between $99 and $120.
These pieces would certainly brighten up a beach house.

Melissah xox

Images via Urban Road

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Christina Perraki said...

These are lovely pictures and pieces of art. Enjoy the weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...