26 November, 2014

Beach Cottage Kitchen










 


Taking it's cue from retro fifties style
this cute beach cottage kitchen in a mix of sorbet pastel shades ~
is full of eye candy everywhere you turn!

I have a set of vintage cake tins
because somehow slices, cookies, cakes and biscuits taste better
when they are lovingly stored in an old fashioned cake tin!
I also have my eye on that KitchenAid mixer.
I have an ice blue one on my Christmas wishlist ~
it's such a shame they are so expensive here in Australia.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 1, kitchen photos by Minty House, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...