08 November, 2014

Beach Days




 





 

beach picnic essentials


4. utensils  / 5. glass bottle / 6 & 7 8. picnic basket  / 9. flats


As soon as the weather fines up it's time to hit the beach.
I love the beach because it's a never ending source of amusement and relaxation
.... and it's free!
I have spent entire summers entertaining kids at the beach
building sandcastles, fossicking in rock pools,
collecting shells, swimming and picnicing
and all it's cost me is a few ice-creams along the way.
Now that's what I call good value for money!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4-5, 6, 7, 8
 
Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...