08 November, 2014

Bondi Living














Another gorgeous beachside apartment by C+M Studio (love their style) this one is at Bondi, Sydney. Fresh, clean and modern … an easy-living style, for a compact two bedroom apartment. The sixties retro vibe is right on trend. The design is simple but there's a lot of attention to detail. I love anything with panelling so the frooved kitchen cabinets has major appeal for me. I'm also into penny rounds at the moment and using darker grout on white tiles. Beautiful photography by Caroline McCredie.

Melissah xox

 Source, fashion, collage by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...