29 November, 2014

Coastal Style ~ A New Look













A new look Coastal Style

I have been working very hard behind the scenes
on giving Coastal Style a fresh, new look.
Bigger images, more original content,
and more of my own photography.
New pages have been added which feature
a tour of my beach house,
my favourite dishes and recipes as well
 photos from around the house.
I am hoping it makes the blog ~
more creative, personal and unique.

The daily blog will focus more on interior design and decorating.

I love photography, styling, decorating and cooking ~
so the new style and content reflects my passion for all these things combined.
I hope you enjoy it that little bit more!

Melissah xox

Photography by me : Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Ashlea Kerr said...

Melissah, I love your new look! You have such an eye for photography and your food styling is simply stunning. I look forward to following more of your posts:) x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...