14 November, 2014

Hotel Azucar, Mexico





 



 



I have just discovered this pretty little Mexican designer boutique hotel Azucar, in Veracruz Mexico.   There are so many inspirations to take from the grounds and interior of this beautiful hotel including the colour scheme. I love the unexpected combination of the madras check and bubble gum pink!?! — not an obvious choice but it works… These photos make me want to jump on the next plane to Mexico! It has 20 bungalows, each with a private terrace and a hammock. The interior is basic but very stylish. Much of the furniture is made of driftwood that was collected on the beach. The hotel’s rustic decor can give you lot of ideas on how to use natural resources in your home. 

I can already picture myself in that hammock!


 Heavenly Pink


Here's a chic little black and white striped jersey dress that would fit very snugly into any suitcase. Add a pop of colour to brighten things up  by day and pare it back with some heels and a bit of sparkling allure for sunset cocktails and a candlelit dinner!

Melissah xox

Source : The Travel Files, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...