22 November, 2014

Lemon Fresh




Lemon Fresh









I think everyone needs a lemon tree growing in their garden.
Nothing beats having fresh lemons on hand.
I love a twist of lemon in my gin and tonic
or homemade lemon cordial on a hot summer's day.
Most of my favourite desserts include lemon like
tarte au citon, lemon delicious,
and lemon cheesecake to name a few.
I also think a fresh bowl of lemons
brightens up a kitchen.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 moodboard by Coastal Style, 34 , 56, 7, 8, 9

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

mel said...

You have the most beautiful pictures on your blog....always....I love it have a great weekend, melinda

Color Me Bold said...

wow!! love the color :-)

inge said...

I love to put lemons in a glass bowl adds such a great touch of colour

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...