02 November, 2014

Pastel Tropical Style







 






Take your decorating cues from the tropics this summer with a mix of pretty pastels and tropical prints. I am currently crushing over painted cane and prayer baskets in rainbow colours. My summer must have is this gorgeous mint peacock chair ~ only problem is I've got no where to put one! Shift dresses don't get any prettier than dressed up with a hibiscus print and a tropical floral bikini is a holiday essential this summer.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3 images by Coastal Style, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

The pink caftan the girl wear is marvellous!

Have a great month :)

Christina Perraki said...

OMG! These pictures are so comforting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...