15 November, 2014

Seaside Entertaining










 



The thing I've noticed about living down the coast
is that no-one wants to know you in the winter ~
but come summer and suddenly all your friends come out of the woodwork!
They descend upon us in their droves - 
all keen to catch up for weekends,
barbeques, days at the beach, Sunday lunches and fish 'n' chips on the deck.
Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining ~
I love it, in fact I live for summer ... and friends ... and entertaining.
We always entertain in a casual, laid back style ~
I like to dress the table up in blues or aquas
sticking to a relaxed seaside look.
This seems to agree with our guests ....
because they keep coming back for more!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34-5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Ich liebe mein Zuhause said...

Liebe Melissah

Ich liebe Deine Bilder. Sie machen gute Laune.

Liebe Grüsse,

Petra von http://ichliebemeinzuhause.ch/blog/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...