06 November, 2014

Tribal Style









Tribal Style


With camouflage, tribal and animal prints hitting the mags and catwalks this season ~
I'm thinking my wardrobe is in need of a bit of a revamp.
I am by no means a slave to fashion trends and fads
but I do like to keep up-to-date with the trends
I know what colours and styles suit me so I stick to the tried and test faithfuls.
However, I think leopard print ballet flats, some chunky primitive jewellery
or an animal print scarf will do the trick to keep me totally on trend this summer!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I looked like THAT in bikinis!!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I like that long maxi dress - I'd wear that.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...