11 December, 2014

A Natural Christmas




 




 


 


Rustic Christmas


Rustic simplicity never goes out of fashion. 

These lovely vintage style Christmas settings are sweet, pretty and romantic - nothing is showy or overdone. Creativity and imagination can create the most stunning settings without costing a fortune. Think natural materials and handmade finishing touches and you can turn the simple into the sublime. I love homemade star and heart cookies tied with a ribbon and hung on the Christmas tree for an extra sweet touch!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

theflutteringleaf said...

Beautiful Melissa, I forgot how much I enjoyed your website. Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...