17 December, 2014

A Scandi White Christmas













 

 


I get so excited about Christmas ~
I'm like a kid in a lolly shop at Christmas time!

I've always got a smile on my face and I'm excited about everything 'Christmassy' ~
decorating the house, decorating the tree, Christmas cooking and wrapping presents.
I like to have an element of surprise with my Christmas theme ~
something unique, creative and individual.
I'm always on the lookout for clever ideas and quirky details.
Although Scandinavian Christmases are cold and wintery
and ours are hot and summery ~
their simple, natural style of decorating 
is perfectly suited to coastal style and 
is a great source of inspiration for me.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Seawashed Living said...

What a surprise to see my Christmas tree from several years ago. It is photo #8. I hope you will please link it to me for credit. Thann you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...