24 December, 2014

Aqua Christmas Inspiration






 

 


 


  


Living by the sea, I've always embrace a relaxed, coastal theme
when decorating the house for Christmas.
I alternate between aqua, blue and turquoise ~
colours that remind me of the ocean.
I mix it back with shells, starfish and driftwood
for a vintage, seaside feel.
I'm always on the hunt for cute ideas to inspire me.
Today, I'm loving this pretty aqua inspiration.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Nola Grasby said...

Wishing you a merry Xmas your blog is always so pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...