08 December, 2014

Beach Shack Style






 



 



Save the Beach Shack!

My little town is full of cute, little fibro beach shacks.

To be honest, most of them are are pretty run down and neglected.
They are popular because they are affordable, simple, fuss free weekenders and holiday rentals.
Their owners either don't have the time, the money or the passion
to show them a bit of love and do them up.
I have this little design fantasy that one by one
I would lovingly restore each and everyone of these neglected beach houses
into quintessential Aussie beach homes,
to be loved and treasured by their owners!

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...