08 December, 2014

Chocolate Popsicles





I loved chocolate and banana Paddle Pops when I was a kid.
These homemade chocolate pops taste just like chocolate Paddle Pops
 and take me back to my childhood.
You start with nice creamy chocolate custard and then freeze them into popsicle moulds to make great summer treats.




 




Homemade chocolate popsicles recipe

Serving Size: 6

Prep Time:15 mins / 12hrs freezing time

Ingredients:

  • 500mls milk
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • 1 tbsp cornflour

Method:

Place the milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Whisk in the sugar, cocoa and cornflour. Stir constantly until the mixture is has thickened.
Pour into popsicles moulds and freeze.

Melissah xox 

Images via 1, 2-5, 6, recipe here

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Mandy BarbieBieberBeyond said...

Yum, they look amazing, going to Pin this for later, one to definitely make over the school holidays!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...