25 December, 2014

Christmas Greetings from Coastal Style





 






 


I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas
and say thanks for following along this year!

These photos were taken last year for the Christmas edition of the glossy lift out magazine
in one of the newspapers.
It was all too late too post them in time for Christmas last year
so I thought I would share them with you this time round!

It was very exciting rushing around getting everything ready for the shoot,
I felt very important with a photographer and a reporter there,
interviewing me and taking photos ... Kim Kardashian, watch out!!!

Things got off to a very bad start when I spilt not one, but two blender's full of egg nog
 literally seconds before they were due.
The bottom just kept dropping out of the blender and ...
whoosh ...   it was all over the pantry floor.
I nearly died, luckily they were a few minutes late which gave me time to mop it all up
and see the funny side of it!

{Sorry about the poor quality of the photos, I could only get my hands on the low res images)

Melissah xox

Photos : Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Great photos - too bad you had to wait a year to share them. Merry Christmas from Chicago!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...