01 December, 2014

Coastal Style Instagram Launch













Exciting news from Coastal Style

I have now have an  Instagram account which features
photos I've taken on my daily adventures in the kitchen
and my favourite things from around my beach house.
So follow along for a dose of Coastal Style inspiration!

(* For those of you who have already signed up
I had to change my account so you will need to follow again... sorry!)

Melissah xox

Photography by me : Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

SUSAN ,CORLETTE said...

What a lovely post Melissah................
I would love to look in your pantry or cupboards to see all the gorgeous 'china' you have, in all the soft shades of aqua!!!!
I live for summer as well,
cheers,
Susan, Corlette

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...