15 December, 2014

Design Trend - The Hanging Chair










Just hanging! 


The hanging chair is poping up all of the place. Sure it might be a little bit over exposed but with the popularity also comes accessibility and affordability. There a lot of funky designs out there and you can now pick up one for less than $500. Not just relegated to a cosy nook in the garden or hanging under a verandah or pergola they make a great statement indoors. Think bedroom, living rooms enough space where the room is big enough and the ceilings are high. I would love to have one in my house - they just look so inviting.

Melissah xox

Photography: vtwonen via: planete-deco , 11 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I had one of those in my apartment in the late 70's. It was so cool. I remember when I bought it and I had the hardest time stuffing it into my car to get it home, but I was determined. Wish I still had it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...