31 December, 2014

Happy New Year 2014





 



I hope that everyone stays safe and sound tonight and that you all ring in the New Year with whatever or whoever makes you happy.

For me it's my husband, champagne, laughter and good friends.

Let's have a toast to the people we love and give thanks to all that we have.
 I hope you get a kiss from someone special and 
have a wonderful year ahead filled with
 happiness, good fortune and good health.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34 moodboard by Coastal Style, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I hope the new year brings you happiness and everything you wish for!!!
Happy New Year!!
xo Vicky

Jo said...

Happy New Year, Melissah, and have a lot of inspirations ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...