29 December, 2014

New Year's Eve Party









This year I'm planning on gathering some friends together
to host a little New Year's Eve soiree.
I'm thinking chic and stylish with a bit of a coastal theme ~
something along the lines of silver and aqua with a touch of gold.
There will be lots of fresh seafood, champagne and sparklers.
Maybe I'll deck out a bar cart to really
get everyone in the party mood.
I hope you enjoy the pretty inspiration!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34 moodboard by Coastal Style, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Seawashed Living said...

Sounds wonderful. Happy New Year! Cheers xxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...