02 December, 2014

Summer At Last








 





I am a summer girl through and through.
I wait for summer all year long.
I love Spring and Autumn.
Skiing, blogging and cosy fires gets me through the winter ~
but it's summer I live for!
Pretty colours, 
icy treats and beach walks,
lush green lawns and butterflies,
a house full of flowers, guests and yummy food!
What's there not to love about summer?
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 45-6, 7, 8, collages by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit you put together!! Do you know where the shirt, shorts, and bangles are from?

dreaming en francais said...

Love it, though the weather on my end is FINALLY starting to cool down and feel like Fall/Winter!

http://www.dreamingenfrancais.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...