09 December, 2014

Summer Inspiration









Summer brights




A soon as summer arrives I become obsessed with colour.
It's good-by to the drab greys, blacks and browns that dominate my winter wardrobe
and it's hello to everything that's bright, colourful and vibrant.
As soon as the sun pokes out from behind grey clouds and
the temperature starts to rise ~
I'm filling the house with colourful flowers,
changing accessories and decor around the house and
updating my wardrobe with summer brights.

Melissah xox

Images via 1 , 2 & hearts, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 moodboard by Coastal Style, 8, 9 

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...