12 January, 2015

A Free Spirit




Summwer wishlist







Living by the beach, overlooking the ocean
makes me feel like a free spirit.
My husband I both work from a home office and
we both work for ourselves ~ we're each our own boss.
We start and finish when we want to.
I can take a few hours or a day off when I need to.
I can wear what I like and take my daily beach walk
whenever the sun is shining or whenever I need a break.
I'm so lucky to be with my hubby all day long
in the comfort of my own home.
No wonder I'm always happy and relaxed!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 moodboard by Coastal Style, 34, 5, 6-7


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

OnePieceBlack said...

Oh yes. That sounds wunderful :)

OnePieceBlack said...

Sound like a perfect life together :) Lucky girl !

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...