25 January, 2015

Anniversary Celebrations





Anniversary Celebrations!




 
 

 


Today is my 10th year anniversary

I can't believe how time as flown and 
how much we have achieved together.
For a start, I made a big move from the city to a small coastal town.
I have had to re-establish my design business down the coast
and make new friends.
We have bought and renovated two beach houses ~
both with amazing gardens.
And together, we have established a peaceful, happy, healthy and quiet lifestyle,
in our white, weatherboard beach house overlooking the sea ....
and I couldn't be happier! 
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 78

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Ez said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful day! x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...