08 January, 2015

Aussie Beach House







 

 
This charming beach house, located in Sydney, was once a fisherman’s cottage. The beach side mood can be found throughout the entire house. Hugh windows and sliding doors join the indoor and outdoor areas. The polished concrete floors are an easy-care surface for sandy feet in summer. Clean lines and natural light create an open and relaxed feel. Not only do I love the white weatherboards but the attention to detail on this beach house is simply perfect. Not a bad place to spend the summer!

Melissah xox

Source:  The Style Files

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

2 comments:

anita said...

this is pretty much beach house heaven for me

xoxo
anita

CameronRobertson said...

Nothing beats the kitchen according to my wife – it has ample storage units to keep the entire space clean. To me, I like the entire look of the house – clean lines and natural light just create the space more airy, open and have a relaxed feel. I wonder if the outdoor – patio, garden, etc – has the same look and feel, too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...