22 January, 2015

Beachy Kitchen



THE ROOM: Contemporary sophisticated kitchen. Photo via Shootfactory

THE ROOM: Contemporary sophisticated kitchen. Photo via Shootfactory

THE ROOM: Contemporary sophisticated kitchen. Photo via Shootfactory


THE ROOM: Contemporary sophisticated kitchen. Photo via Shootfactory


Now here's a kitchen with a difference!

This kitchen features many of my favourite elements including: - Carrara marble benchtops, lime washed floorboards, painted bead board paneling, rustic timber and an old fashioned stove. But what's different about this kitchen is the elements have been combined in such a way to give it a comtempory feel - a clever mix of old and and new, modern and rustic. 



Melissah xox

Images via My Paridissi


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Kristie Castagna said...

I have had this kitchen in my inspiration file for so long now. Its just so textural, unique and a great mix of styles.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...