13 January, 2015

Chanel Beach Girl





I'm loving this Chanel swimsuit.



Whip up a batch of this tropical cocktail.




When I'm on holidays this is my favourite summer cocktail.
The perfect drink to be sipping on when you are somewhere hot and tropical.

Classic Pina Colada

 Preparation Time

5 minutes

Ingredients (serves 4)

  • 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chilled pineapple juice
  • 250ml (1 cup) coconut milk
  • 80ml (1/3 cup) Malibu coconut liqueur
  • 60ml (1/4 cup) Midori liqueur
  • 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
  • 2 cups crushed ice

Method

  1. Place pineapple juice, coconut milk, Malibu, Midori, lime juice and ice in jug of a blender and blend until combined.
  2. Pour among glasses to serve.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3, 4

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest


1 comments:

carol jane said...

Your home is gorgeous. I don't see anywhere on your blog where I can get your posts via email.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...