27 January, 2015

Greek Getaway











 


I had dinner at my favourite Greek restaurant last night - it was a warm and balmy night and the place was buzzing. The Greek owner is loud, exuberant and welcoming and the crowd was suntanned and stylish. The restaurant overlooks the water and there's lots of locally caught seafood on the menu. It's is the perfect place to watch the sun gone down whilst sipping on a cocktail. The atmosphere reminded me of great holidays on the Greek Islands and it got me thinking, it's about time I headed back there for another holiday!.  


Summer Heat


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34-7, 8, 9, 10 fashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Wonderful photos form the Cyclades Islands!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...